Select Sidearea

Populate the sidearea with useful widgets. It’s simple to add images, categories, latest post, social media icon links, tag clouds, and more.


Every landlord or entity that rents-out a residential housing unit in Philadelphia is required to obtain a rental license (formerly known as a housing inspection license).  The following is a simple step-by-step guide to walk you through the process of getting your rental license(s):   Step 1: Obtain a Commercial Activity License and a Philadelphia Business Tax Account Number   The application for both the Commercial Activity License (CAL...

Read More