Select Sidearea

Populate the sidearea with useful widgets. It’s simple to add images, categories, latest post, social media icon links, tag clouds, and more.

Follow Us:

Call Now! (877) 450-0698

Business Owners & Entrepreneurs

How Can We Help?

When opening certain businesses, zoning permits and business licenses are required. Your business may need to acquire a special exception variance; which is necessary for operations such as tattoo shops, gun shops, head shops, strip clubs, etc.  

You may need a use registration permit which allows for specific uses and activities to take place in a space. In addition to the zoning requirements, you will need certain pre-requisite licenses, accounts, and permits such as a Commercial Activity License and your Philadelphia Tax account.

Philadelphia Zoning handles the entire process for you; from acquiring any necessary business licenses to helping you attain your zoning and use permits in order to get your business up and running.

Call For a Consult!

(877) 450-0698

Contact Us Today