Thank you so much for being interested in our Permit Expediting position! Please read the below carefully prior to applying.
Are you looking to get involved in the Urban Planning and Real Estate industry with a fast-growing company? Are you also looking to join a team that can help push you to become a stronger version of yourself?
Philly Expediting is now hiring an A-PLAYER for a part-time permit expediting role. This is a great position for anybody who loves real estate and urban planning, working with local municipalities, wants to learn more about the industry, and has a passion for developing themselves.
Philly Expediting provides permit coordination services for commercial retail projects. We help our clients obtain the necessary permits for their project in a quick and efficient manner. This is a great position for anyone who wants to be directly involved in the expansion of our city by working on development and business projects with the City of Philadelphia.
Philly Expediting is on a mission to provide next-level client experiences combined with expert-level knowledge. We’re truly revolutionizing how permit expediting is done, and need hungry humans to join us on the mission.
- Has availability of a minimum of 20 hours per week.
- Follow our internal Expediting Systems and Standard Operating Procedures to bring our clients through an impeccable permit coordination process.
- Work directly with multiple City of Philadelphia offices, departments, and officials to obtain the required approval(s) and permits.
- Prepare permit application packages.
- Execute the logistics involved in obtaining multiple permit approval(s) and licenses.
- Update and utilize your “Job Scorecard” to ensure you are hitting project goals, KPI’s, and you are happy, thriving, and growing in your role.
- Persistently communicate clearly and effectively to achieve on-time project completion.
Qualifications & Skills
- Extremely skilled at obtaining challenging goals and jumping through hoops and red tape.
- A smooth and great connector that knows how to get a job done within a chaotic environment.
- Truly loves talking and connecting with individuals daily.
- Take pride in completing difficult tasks that are put in their path.
- Able to execute without excuses.
- Strong technical skills: Can use technology to take notes, communicate, and organize documents.
- Strong desire to help clients obtain the necessary permits to open their business or build their development.
- Thrives in a fast-paced industry and business environment.
- Is a fast learner and is obsessed with self-development.
- Isn’t afraid to ask for what they need.
- Can be respectfully aggressive to obtain results when needed and has experience handling objections.
- Has an open mind and enjoys helping implement systems to increase productivity.
- Is a self-starter. Doesn’t need constant management and can make decisions based on their intuition.
- Analytical thinking. Must be able to think analytically when executing projects within the city to ensure organized and efficient logistics.
- You value living a bold life, accountability & transparency, clear & effective communication, health & wellness, and execution & completion.
How to Apply
We will reach out with the next steps once we receive your email. Thank you so much for your interest in working with Philly Expediting.