Now Hiring an Executive Coordinator!
Hi! Thank you so much for being interested in our part-time Executive Coordinator Position! Please read the below carefully prior to applying. We are looking forward to working with a dedicated & awesome leader who’s committed to their growth! Please note that we are not looking to hire someone to just ‘do a job’, we want to also help you grow into the person you wish to become! We are here to help you move forward towards your goals. We believe every position and thing we undertake is an opportunity to grow. Read on if you resonate with this.
- Quickbooks: Inputting client details, creating estimates, creating and sending invoices, tracking payments.
- Answering customer service questions related to billing and invoicing
- Client Service: Client on-boarding, clarifying information with clients, collecting documentation and information from clients, answering questions relative to your work, and coordinating pick-ups for documents.
- Contracts: Generating the appropriate project contract(s) and confirming their signature upon project launch.
- Project Management: Creating and managing client/project files, managing workflows, and assembling applications for client work.
- Solicit reviews and feedback from clients after a project finishes.
- Create project case studies + post on the PZ website.
- Research: Occasionally: Project research, research on new systems, or research on anything related to the company.
- Implementing new systems: periodically
Your Character/ & Characteristics
- You are responsive to clients and the people you are working with within the company during reasonable business hours.
- You are timely when it comes to your work and understand the flow that is expected within client services work and project management.
- You are accurate and detail-oriented.
- You enjoy coordination and have the flow and adaptive attitude needed to work within different systems and to switch between tasks.
- You have a pleasant personality with people: You are naturally friendly, but you [kindly] don’t take people’s shit, either. You can stand up for yourself and the company in a respectful way when needed, and get what you need form people to keep things moving along.
- You enjoy working with people and being involved in projects.
- You have experience with and like working in client services and/or real estate services.
- You are open to receiving constructive feedback, and also comfortable providing constructive feedback. It’s a two-way street here! We want to improve as much as you do.
- Must be coachable and flexible and have an attitude towards life that is always seeking growth and development.
- You embody leadership characteristics and qualities.
- Must have at least 1-2 years of experience with invoicing, billing and must understand Quickbooks.
- Must have experience working within project management software.
- Google drive/Email/Document savvy: Must be up-to-date with working with technology
- You have experience with creating quotes & contracts and coordinating with different parties to get them fulfilled.
- It is preferred if you have worked in some sort of professional or personal services related business environment. Real estate not required!
- Self-sufficient, motivated to get the job done, and you complete your work! That is why we are hiring, after all 🙂
- Must be able to solve problems on your own, but also open to expressing when you need help.
- 15 hours to start, likely to increase to 20 hours quickly.
- You can do work four days per week at about 4 hours/day or 5 days per week at 3 hours /day. Fridays are generally more flexible, but we require that you are accessible during typical business hours at least 3-4 days of the week for what comes up.
- This schedule creation is semi-flexible and we can discuss and decide on the best fit together.
How to Apply
Apply via this link: http://bit.ly/ExecutiveCoordinatorPZ
*Please do not apply if you do not have the relevant experience as outlined, and if you know deep down that it wouldn’t make for a good fit after reading this. <3
We look forward to working with you!
Alexa Ahrem, Founder